Virtual Gala & Live Auction
Friday, December 4
Please RSVP by November 19
Bring the spirit of Holiday Festival home! Join us on Zoom for a unique interactive and entertaining experience with family, friends and many familiar faces. With your $100 donation, you will receive the link for your household to log in to the Zoom meeting and a party starter bag will be delivered to your home that day, Friday, December 4.
The evening begins at 6:30 p.m. with a virtual cocktail party where we’ll connect, raise a glass and share smiles with our Torrance Memorial family of supporters. The program with President/CEO Craig Leach, videos and the live auction begins at 7 p.m. Our 2020 MC and Auctioneer is Southern California’s very own funny weatherman Fritz Coleman!
|6:30 p.m.||Zoom Cocktail Party|
|7-8 p.m.||Program and Live Auction|
|8 p.m.|| Opportunity Drawing Winners Announced
Grand Prize: 2021 Toyota Venza Hybrid XLE
As you celebrate with us from the comfort of your own home, you can skip the cooking and go straight to the party with the convenient “Flavor of Festival” (optional additional purchase) brought to you by our Holiday Festival caterer, Food Fetish! Bring home the delectable Festival meal you’ve come to enjoy!
Printable menu and ordering instructions download here
Highlights of the Gala dinner optional purchase:
• Each menu (see below) package will be prepared for 2 people
• Packaged in oven-ready containers with heating instructions and basic ingredient list
• Dinner package for 2 people is $182
• Optional hors d’oeuvres platter for 2 is $52
• Convenient, touchless pick up of meals on Friday, December 4 at Torrance Memorial in front of Hoffman Health Conference Center
• Order must be placed directly with Food Fetish by November 16
• Food Fetish contact: Cathee Hickok, (818) 681-8116 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Salad – Fresh green salad with port poached pears, heirloom tomatoes, snow peas, herbed goat cheese and champagne-pear dressing
Dinner – select two (one entrée per person)
• Braised Short Ribs Perigord Red Wine Truffle Sauce
• Salmon with Lemon-Caper Sauce
• Stuffed Boneless Chicken Paillard Mushroom Dijonnaise
• Vegan/Gluten Free – Napoleon Layered with Eggplant, Zucchini, Peppers, Roasted Portabella, Vegan Cheese and Polenta (vegan side dish and sauce will accompany this entrée)
Entrée accompaniments – Mushroom Timbale and Baby Carrots in Dill Glaze
Desserts (both) – Lemon Zest Cheesecake with Berry Sauce and Millionaire Shortcake with Caramel and Chocolate
We are looking forward to celebrating with you at our Holiday Festival “In Spirit” virtual gala. In an effort to continue our efforts to reduce the spread of COVID, please continue to practice COVID safety measures as outlined by the Los Angeles Department of Health. For those joining us at the virtual gala event, we strongly discourage having gatherings that include people outside your immediate family. Thank you for your support and keeping our community safe.
For more information, contact the Torrance Memorial Foundation at 310-517-4703.